Friday, August 7, 2009

Things I am thankful for....

...this does not need an introduction.

1. Family. Although I do not have a large family unit, I am immensely thankful for the family that I have. They care about me, love me, and support me, even if they don't always agree with me.

2. miss raven. that goes without saying.

3. Friends. I have many acquaintances, but I am not a person who needs a lot of friends. The friends I do have I have chosen very carefully and appreciate their advice. They may not always agree with me, but they love me.

4. New beginnings.

There are a lot of other things that I am thankful for. I could fill up at least four posts full, I am sure. I chose to say these things right now to remind me of them. I need the reminder right now. Not because I am feeling unthankful, because I surely am not, but because I am headed into what will be the worst week of the year for me emotionally and I am not looking forward to it. I figure that, if I keep telling myself these things, it will make it a little easier.

Today I talked to my favorite cousin. She isn't that much older than me and I have always LOVED her! She is so funny and she is fun to be with. She knows how difficult this week is going to be for me and she called me today to talk to me. Although I know this already, it is nice to have conformation that I am indeed normal and the feelings that I have are also normal. :) Normal is good, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment