I am, as usual, looking forward to this summer. I don't have many grand plans...I'm just looking forward to being able to relax and enjoy life without stress.
- I have seen two itty, bitty baby tomatoes and one itty, bitty baby bell pepper. I am extremely excited about that.
- I have harvested much lettuce. Yesterday I got enough to make a whole salad and today I got an additional 4 leaves to add to my turkey wrap.
- The cucumbers and the squash are looking good. The cucumbers have little tendrils that are shooting out and attaching to the lattice and the squash leaves are HUGE.
- The herbs are also looking good. Any ideas on what I can use lemon balm for? I bought it because it smells so good but I'm not sure what to use it with.
- The beans....sigh. I'm not sure what is wrong with them. The leaves look like they are being sucked dry but I can't find where the culprit is. Any thoughts?
I miss my BFF like crazy and I don't know when I will get to see her again. This is the only downside to my summer.
My air conditioner is still working and I am still thankful and still praying that it lasts a lot longer.
I'm going to get something to drink.