Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ten Things Tuesday...

...will not air as orginally scheduled.  Sorry.

Phew.  That's over.  Now we can get on to some other matters.  I hope you aren't too terribly disappointed.  I just don't have a ten things list.  I'll do my best for next week but I'm not promising anything because next week is going to be one STINKING busy week for me.

Would you like to know why?  You would?  Well, then, I will be happy to tell you almost every reason why.

Are you ready?

Are you?

Ok. :)

As I said before, this is the end of the school year.  The end of the school year is always busy.  I am always worried that I am going to forget something.  There are awards to print (Freddie, you are AWESOME!), trophies to order, a banquet to attend (a dress to fit in to.  Curse you, Cheesecake Factory, curse you.), graduations to attend, report cards to print, teachers to check out for the end of the year, etc.  There is so much going on.

In addition to all of that, I also have other things happening.  I know I keep teasing you about this and I really don't mean to, but I can't say anything until next Monday.  That's when I will absolutely know for 100% sure that what I am wanting to happen will actually happen.  I only have one more step (and one minor baby step) until it comes to fruition.  Keep praying for me, please. :)

I have a feeling that this summer is going to be a wonderful summer.  I have some plans of things I would like to do including, but not limited to, going to the BEACH!!!!, going to New York City, joining a gym (must. lose. weight.), planting a garden, and some other stuff.  Right now it doesn't feel like summer though.  It feels like winter has come back, despite my strong protestations.  GO AWAY WINTER!

Have a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I know I have said it before, but I ma SOOO EXCITED and HAPPY for you!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete