Thursday, July 29, 2010

Would you like to hear a little....

about my trip?

What?  You do?  Awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks!!!!

Well, as you may or may not know, I spent some time with them:
Because it was the young one's birthday. 
She is 11.  ELEVEN.  I am not dealing well with that.  Although she likes me alot better now that she is 11 years old than she did when she was 11 days old.  *ahem*

We had a ton of fun.  And, by a ton, I mean that I gained a ton.  But more on that later.

We partied--the theme was Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and, as is the norm, my BFF made yet another way cool cake.  The cake was delicious and, because I would hate to ever hurt my BFF's feelings, I did more than my fair share to get rid of the cake.  Down my throat.  It was good.  No, it was freaking awesome.  As usual.

:)

We had a girl's day at the mall in somwhereville, Ohio.  That was great!  Lunch at Panera, quality time at Barnes and Noble, the movie Despicable Me (which was great, mostly because the BFF stayed AWAKE the whole movie!  Please everyone, clap for the BFF).

We went to the Amish country, where I again ate way more than I should, not wanting to offend the Amish.  I'm nice like that. 

I  also fed a goat and held a chicken.  Proof:


Yes, I know I look a little, um, odd.  I was afraid it would either peck me or pee on me.  I didn't want either to happen.  I'm girlie like that.

I came home, did some laundry, packed the suitcase, and took off to Boston.  O.M.G.  I had soooo much fun!  I love history, so I did a lot of the "touristy, historical" stuff.  I will do my best to re-cap for you and try not to bore you too much.

Day one:

Arrive at hotel outside of Boston.  Get settled in go to Cambridge to visit Harvard.  Proof:

Day two tomorrow. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I Love the pictures :) Especially the one where you are holding the chicken because I'd be afraid of the same thing haha! I love animals, but always a little holding the non-litter trained kind :p BTW, you're very pretty!

    Quick question... who has to cut a cake that looks like that?! It's so well done that I sure wouldn't want to be the one who wrecks the art work!

    BTW: You could never bore me with history stuff. I just LOVE history too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laughs! MUCH needed!!! Sooo happy that you had a GREAT vaca! Can't wait to hear more about Boston!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics from Havad (notice the missing "r's" please be sure to pronounce correctly! Anyway, so glad u had a great time! I love Cambridge! Lots of cool history there for sure! Looking forward to hearing more about it and seeing more pics!

    ReplyDelete