Thursday, August 5, 2010

If you are looking for a sunshiny post....

please pass this blog by.  For today, anyway.

That isn't to say I didn't have a happy, sunshiny post planned for you.  I did.  Complete with pictures, in fact.  And then yesterday afternoon happened and that post went right out the door.

I found out yesterday afternoon that my BFF is moving.  FARTHER away from me.  Like, too far away to drive.  And to a city that Southwest, with their uber-cheap fairs, doesn't service.  It figures.  Have you looked at airline prices lately?  And, lest anyone forget, miss raven, as sweet and adorable as she is, doesn't fly free.
 
As previously stated on this blog of mine, I don't handle change well at all.  And, as luck would have it, this seems to be the summer of change.  It kind of makes me a little scared to go back to work on Monday.

And its August.  I hate August.

Excuse me while I wallow in self-pity.

I'll do my best to be all sunshiny and dragonflies and butterflies tomorrow.

But not today.

So there.

: oP

1 comment:

  1. I am just letting you know that I am passing by....

    I did not read your post...

    Not even a little bit...

    I might possibly be lying....

    Sorry to hear that your friend is moving further :(

    ReplyDelete