Monday, May 23, 2011

Not much...

to say tonight.  I promised I would try to blog a little more regularly, though, so here I am.

Today was a pretty good day at work.  Amazing how getting rid of most of the students will do that.  :)  Only the 9-11th grade was there today and they, of course, let it be known that they weren't happy about that.  Oh well.

My morning went by so quickly that I didn't even realize that it was lunch time.  I couldn't figure out why my stomach seemed so hungry until I looked at the clock.  I was pretty surprised that it was almost noon!  I ended up leaving at 2:45 today because (a) not all of my middle school teachers were finished with their grades and (b) my stupid computer kept shutting itself off.  By the last time that happened I decided that it was a sign that I just needed to go home.

I have been very unproductive since getting home this afternoon.  I took the girlie out, turned on the computer, and have been playing games all afternoon.  I did stop a few times to get something to eat and drink but, other than that, I have been SO lazy!  It feels good!!

Hopefully I will have more to say as the week progresses.  Sorry that tonight is so boring!

1 comment:

  1. You are NEVER boreing BFF!!!!!
    Nice to hear that you are relaxing! :)

    ReplyDelete