Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Three down, two to go...

Happy Wednesday!

Or, as Geico likes to say...

It's HUMP DAY-YEAH!

:)

I'm eagerly looking forward to this weekend for a few reasons:

  1. NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY!!!
  2. Knit group on Saturday!
  3. See #1
Other than knit group, I really don't have any plans.  I will be taking down my Christmas tree and decorations.  Don't judge.  I like to enjoy the holiday.  ;)  I also plan on parking my stationary bike smack in the middle of my living room so that it can guilt me in to using it.  I must get to the post office because I still haven't mailed my nephew's birthday present.  His birthday was the 10th.  Auntie fail.  :(

I'm working on a new pair of socks.  I'm so totally in love with them.  I can't wait robe done with them so that I can wear the heck out of them.  :)

I hope you had a great day!  Only 2 more days until the weekend!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a GREAT weekend to me!!!
    Wish I were there to enjoy it with you BFF!!!

    ReplyDelete