Friday, May 29, 2009

LAST DAY, LAST DAY, LAST DAY!!!!!!!!

In case you haven't guessed, today is the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!! I am only a wee bit excited. :) This doesn't mean that I have the summer off, but it does mean that I get to shift to summer hours and I get a small, yet meaningful break. :)

Last night was 8th grade graduation. It went very well, thankfully. I was concerned but I shouldn't have been. Kudos to the two awesome teachers who worked with the students during rehearsals!

Oh--here I am with Raven:

She is sooooo cute!
(raven, not me)

On one final, completely unrelated note--don't you love it when someone is rude and nasty to you and you kill them with kindness? I think that sometimes that just makes them all the angrier. I know that isn't a nice way to think, but sometimes I am nice to someone who was rude to me just to get to them. However, we ARE supposed to be kind to those who are unkind to us, right?? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment