This is my best friend:
She is THE best friend in the world (who may also, at this very moment, be making plans to torture me for putting this picture on my blog). Without further ado, here are the top ten reasons that she is my best friend--in no particular order:
10. She listens to me without judging me. She may not always agree with me, but she listens anyway.
9. When I moved to this area, new, alone, scared, and 2,000 miles away from home, she was the first person to be nice to me.
8. She knows what I am really like and she likes me anyway.
7. She introduced me to the pleasures of coffee and shares my obsession with yarn.
6. Her family treats me like one of their own.
5. I know I can call her at any time and she will be there for me.
4. She encourages and supports me.
3. She lets me bring raven with me when I visit her. This may seem like a small thing, but she also has three dogs and my dog (read: diva/princess) does not play well with others.
2. She lets me spoil her daughter.
1. She is the sister I never had.
Thanks for being the BEST best friend ever! You know I love you! :)