Monday, May 4, 2009

A Whole New World...

This whole blogging thing had me so intrigued I just had to give it a try. Not that I think that my life is so very interesting that people will want to read about it, but....

Oh--I'm melicity. I work in Education and have for quite some time now. I love my job...most days. I work with Middle/High school students. Somebody has to love them, right? More about me....I love football (Go COWBOYS!), but I am the girliest of girls! I drive a truck, love to crochet, love my family, and love raven.

Who is raven? SO glad you asked! This is raven:

















She is the most well-loved dog in the world. Well, at least the most well-loved dog in my house. OK, the only dog in my house. Nevertheless. I was fortunate enough to adopt he
r almost six years ago from an animal adoption agency in Texas. There is nothing in the world than can cheer me up faster than the sight of that face.

I am making no promises about this blog; frankly, I don't even know how long it will last. Trust me, the world is not dying to hear from me! :) I like to talk about just about anything and have opinions on just about everything. Blogging looked like such fun, so I decided to give it a go. We'll see what happens....

2 comments:

  1. Hi melicity&raven

    welcome to blogging.
    yup beginning to blog is the tough part. once you start it slowly grows on you. checkout other blogs too, there are some real good bloggers out there to give you ideas.
    have fun blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey melicity and raven!!!
    Great to see ya blogging! LOVE the pictres of your pampered pooch!!! Can't wait to see what kind of crochet tips you have for us!

    ReplyDelete