Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ahhhh...summer

All of the sudden I have been on a movie kick. Seriously, I am a manaic this week when it comes to watching movies. And I think I am in love with Redbox. I normally don't have time during the school year to watch many movies. Occasionally I will go to see a movie on a weekend, but I hardly ever rent them because I am tired when I come home from work and don't feel like trying to pay attention to a movie. In the summer, I have much more free time so during the school year I keep a "Summer Movie List." That way I can remember the movies I want to see. So far I have seen the following movies:

1. Taken--excellent, highly recommend.
2. Hotel for Dogs--cheesy, but the kids will love it.
3. Last Chance Harvey--after watching it I understand why it was his last chance.
4. Doubt--very, very good. Excellent acting.
5. Paul Blart, Mall Cop--I am ashamed, deeply ashamed to admit I rented this movie.
6. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas--Absolutely excellent. Stunning ending.

I don't feel so guilty about staying inside and watching movies in the afternoon because it has truly been oppressively hot here this week. I.AM.NOT.COMPLAINING. I LOVE the heat--I wait all winter for the heat. Bring it on, I can take it. ;) Raven likes the heat too. She loves to find the perfect sunspot in the house and stretch out in it and sleep.

Have you tried Facebook, yet? It is amazing the people that I have found on Facebook. Not new people, but people that I grew up with and went to school with. People that I haven't seen or talked to in years. Haven't talked to since high school. I even found out that one of them is living pretty close to me. Amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment