Sunday, June 28, 2009

Up, down

I finally gave in and ordered Verizon Fios. Yea!!!! It was installed today and, so far, I am mostly loving the high-speed internet. I really and truly believe I was probably about the LAST person on earth still using dial-up. High-speed is great, fantastic, amazing, wonderful. So, I'm up, right?

You would think so. Really--I'm mostly really happy about this. However.....I STILL cannot access the Itunes store. And now, I can't seem to be able to check my AOL mail. I am not too concerned about the AOL thing. It is most likely their problem, not mine. I am EXTREMELY unhappy with the Itunes issue, though. I was able to download the newest version of the Itunes store (and, is it just me, or are they coming out with a new version every other week or so?!?) but when I try to connect to the store the error message I get tells me that I am not connected to the internet. Really? Ummmmmm....I'm not the world's expert in computers and all but I am PRETTY sure that, if I wasn't on the internet I wouldn't be able to, I don't know, POST THIS MESSAGE!!!!!!! Any computer people (geeks) out there who can help me? And by help, I mean help--not telling me that my almost nine year old computer is most likely a piece of crap and I REALLY need to replace it. THAT would not be helpful.

Raven was exceptionally good during the whole installation process. She only barked at the Verizon guy a few times. It took the guy forever to get all the work done and I honestly thought I was going to have to lock her in another room. She did really well, though. I should have know better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment