Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A comment for me? Really?!?!

:)

After, ummm (ahem) complaining about the fact that I never receive any comments on my blog, someone actually left one for me!!! I am sure that it is silly of me to care, since I do know that there are a handful of people who read my little blog, but, I do care. And I thank you for the comment.

miss raven and I are having our picture taken professionally tomorrow night. I am actually excited about that. Normally I LOATHE having my picture taken. I always feel that I come off looking phony. Maybe with her in the picture it will make me look better. :)

School has calmed down some (sshhhhhh....pretend I didn't say that out loud--I don't want to jinx anything) I am having issues with someone I work with, but am confident that I will be able to handle it. Well, mostly confident. Ok...somewhat confident. Usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment