Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chhhheeeeeeeesssssseeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miss raven and I had our picture taken tonight. As I have mentioned previously, I DESPISE, LOATHE, DETEST, ABHOR having my picture taken. I have never, ever, ever, thought that I look good in pictures. My smile always looks fake and, as we all know, the camera adds 10 (err, 20, maybe 30-50) pounds.

I was intrigued, however, by the offer of a free 8x10 AND being able to have miss raven in the picture with me. I thought I would give it a try. No, we didn't dress alike, but don't think I didn't think about it. I DO NOT dress miss raven up, though, and all she has are sweaters. It was WAY too warm to be putting a sweater on her. She did get to wear her sparkly pink necklace, though.Hey--a girl has to look good for the camera!

We had to wait a few minutes before we were called in to sit for the picture. I wisely brought along a small baggie of cheerios because I knew that it would help distract my little diva. When we got to go in, miss raven decided she really, really didn't want her picture taken. I tried to get her to put her ears up, the photographer tried to get her to put her ears up, a friend of mine from work tried to get her to put her ears up, all to no avail. I sat on a stool, I sat on the floor. I coaxed, I pleaded, I cajoled. Nothing worked. She was not in the mood.

We did end up with some o.k. shots. Not too bad, but I wish she would have put those darn big old ears up. You know, like this:or this:or even this: but, noooooooo. SOMEONE had to be a diva. Honestly, though....I'm not surprised. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment