Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday...

In random order I present Ten Things you may (or may not) want to know about me:

1. I don't like my middle name. I sign my name with my middle initial, but I don't tell my middle name.
2. When I was younger I wanted to be a nurse, just like my mom. I dropped that idea quickly when I realized that I can't stand the sight of blood...or needles.
3. I haven't been to the doctor in about forever because I am deathly afraid of them. I do however, love the dentist.
4. My favorite toy growing up was Legos. Seriously. The castle system was the BEST!
5. Currently, my favorite TV show is the Biggest Loser.
6. My absolute favorite Mexican food is tamales. My two favorite places to get tamales are Pepe's and my dad's coworker's sister's tamales. If desperate, I will make my own.
7. The best meal my mom ever made while we were growing up was boiled ham, cabbage, and potatoes. The worst meal was hot dog/lima bean casserole. My brother will agree with me on that. The worst meal part, anyway.
8. My brother is one of the coolest, funniest people I know.
9. I sometimes read the dictionary for fun.
10. My favorite Starbucks drink is a Venti, extra-hot, non-fat peppermint mocha. I haven't had one since last Christmas. I may have one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment