Sunday, October 4, 2009

I {heart} the weekend

With my job being as stressful as it is now, I am SO much more thankful for the weekend. Friday night is so blissfully wonderful because I know that I have the WHOLE entire weekend stretched out in front of me. Saturday is lovely because, no matter what I do, it has NOTHING to do with school. Sunday morning and afternoon are nice because they are so relaxing. Plus, it's football season...enough said. ;) Sunday night, though.... Work and reality come crashing back down upon me Sunday night.

Let's not talk about Sunday night right now.

Yesterday was a nice day. The weather was BEE-YOU-TI-FUL!!!!! I am not a fan of autumn, but yesterday was a PERFECT day. Not too hot, for all the hot haters, and not to cold, for me. It was so nice. I even took some pictures:

The seagull picture I took especially for my favorite aunt...she {hearts} seagulls. :)

The water is so relaxing for me. I could sit on those steps all day long and not get bored. Of course, good, no great company always helps. Isn't nice when you can be with someone and not have to say anything at all and still have a good time? Having people like that in my life is so important. I am very blessed to have the friends I have. I don't need a lot of friends, but the ones I do have are so special to me.

Today is football day in America. I {HEART} football. Oh, how I {HEART} football. I'm even getting in to college ball. My Longhorns didn't play yesterday, but Ohio State did and they won. Today my COWBOYS play the Broncos (ponies). I would love to see us win, but......Last week the redskins lost to the Lions. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Sorry, still have to laugh at that one. I am looking forward to their game against the Bucs today. Hee-hee. GO BUCS!!!!!

I am not the only one who {hearts} Sunday afternoon. miss raven does, too. Sunday means a new boney. Who wouldn't {heart} that?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment