Friday, October 9, 2009

To blog or not to blog....

That is in fact, the question. I have been sitting here for about an hour trying to decide if I want to blog or not. I have so much I want to say, so much frustration building up inside of me, but really, I don't think this is the place to share it. I would love to rant and rave about what is going on with my job, however, if it gets back to the wrong people....Well, I like the fact that I actually have a job and am not in a hurry to lose it.

Today wasn't as bad as yesterday was. No major crisis to deal with, just the normal every day nonsense that goes along with the job. I didn't get a chance to read to my K5 class this week and that was a HUGE bummer. Next week is already packed and I am in no hurry to get there. We have a 3 day weekend and I am firmly resolved to put this past week out of my mind and enjoy my weekend.


miss raven is already enjoying hers. We went for a walk when I got home this evening and dinner followed shortly thereafter. Now she is chewing on a new bone. I know, I know, she just got one on Sunday. What can I say? When she sat sniffing at the drawer that I keep the bones in and then looks at me so hopefully, I just had to give in. :)
I hope you have a great weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment