Tuesday, November 17, 2009

10 Things Tuesday

So.....two days in a row!!! Whoo-hooo!!! I toyed around with the idea of NOT blogging today. Sitting around in a FOUR HOUR meeting really drains a person. However, I did say I was going to blog every day this week, so without further ado, I present to you.....

10 THINGS TUESDAY!!!

I asked my BFF what topic I should use for 10 things tuesday and she said.....her. Hmmmmmm.....ok, I can do that.

1. She was the first person to actually be nice to me when I first moved up here. She invited me to do things when no one else did.
2. She introduced me to country music.
3. She got me hooked on coffee.
4. She likes most of the same things I do.
5. That does not include football, much to my chagrin.
6. She and I eat and entire pumpkin cheesecake at Thanksgiving. We make it knowing that we are the only two people that like it and we eat the WHOLE thing by ourselves. In one weekend. And there is no guilt involved. Well, maybe just a little.
7. She loves the beach.
8. She is an incredibly talented baker. Her cakes are ABSOLUTELY amazing. If I ever get married, she is SO making my wedding cake. And will also be my matron of honor.
9. She is probably the most creative, giving, amazing person I know. She will never admit to that because she is too humble. She is also VERY smart, although she doesn't always think so. I know better, though.
10. She has incredible taste. I know this because she chose me to be her BFF. ;)

Tomorrow....wordless wednesday. Now, off to make popcorn for me and miss raven to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment