Monday, November 16, 2009

Not me Monday!

Hmmmm.....are you feeling guilty for not blogging several times over the last few days even though you had time to blog but just didn't feel like it? If so, or even if not, welcome to Not Me Monday. The chance to tell everyone what you might have done, but didn't.

I did not take miss raven to work with me last Friday. It was not take your "dog"ter to work day and there was no reason for her to be there. I also did not hold her in my lap during a meeting with my supervisor and two chemistry teachers. How unprofessional would THAT be?
I did not immediately burst into tears upon viewing a picture of my nephew with his new glasses on because he looks so much like my mom. I am an adult, I can control my emotions.

I am not completely engrossed in Grey's Anatomy re-runs. The show is just like a soap opera and I am WAY to mature to watch those.

I did not think about my supper from last night an obscene amount of times during the day today. The leftover lasagna that I had was not THAT good.

I have not had a countdown to Thanksgiving break going on the message board in my kitchen. I love work and never, ever want to have days off. Along those same lines, I am not praying for a large amount of snow days this year.

And finally...I have not taken my two favorite coffee creamers (pumpkin spice and peppermint mocha) to school along with pumpkin flavored coffee, dunkin donuts coffee, and peppermint flavored whipped cream. My office does not smell like starbucks.

Have a happy Monday night!

Oh--and I DO plan to attempt to blog EVERY DAY this week. We'll see how that goes. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment