Monday, November 23, 2009

Not me Monday!

Feeling guilty for letting your clothes pile up on your desk chair? Chagrined because you didn't return the call you "pretended" you didn't get? Then pull up a chair because this Not Me Monday is just for you!

I did not eat an entire basket of salty french fries at dinner tonight. I had already eaten a healthy salad and a relatively healthy bowl of turkey chili. I would never ruin my diet by scarfing down french fries. Not me.

I did not not watch the COWBOYS/redskins football game yesterday because I was ticked off that my Cowboys were playing like crap and were going to lose to the redskins. As I have said before, football is "just a game". I am not passionate about it at all. Not even a little bit.

I did not turn the channel to the above mentioned football game and stare at the screen in disbelief, wonder, and hysteria when I realized that we beat the redskins. Again...just a game and all.

Keeping with the football theme...I did not take the sports section with me to my conference today so that I could passive-aggresively "gloat" that my team beat their team. Nahnahnahnahnahnahnah!!!! I am not that childish. Ever.

I did not write this whole post knowing that when my BFF reads it she will either (a) make an entirely inappropriate snarky comment, (b) roll her eyes in disgust, (c) laugh and/or snort out loud, or (d) all of the above.

How about you? Got anything to confess? No? Well, head on over to MckMama's blog if you would like to read some more from people like me who, um...didn't do things either. She created this blog carnival for people like me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment