Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekend recap

I decided to roll Saturday and Sunday into one post. :) I can do that. It's my blog.

Yesterday was nice. I did a little Christmas shopping and was able to just generally relax. I needed that in a bad way. The only down thing was that I could feel the beginnings of a cold.

This morning I woke up in the throes (hehe--I love that word for some reason) of a cold. My head feels fuzzy, my chest is tight, and I am really snotty. How's that for some TMI?? I need to get better soon because I don't want to be sick over the holiday. How awful would it be to waste a perfectly good vacation on being sick?

The football gods were well-pleased with me today. The COWBOYS beat the redskins. It was an ugly, pathetic, pitiful win, but it was a WIN. For us, not them. We beat the redskins. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! Darn good thing, too. It is AWFUL to live in the DC area and lose to the redskins. One win and you would swear they were going to the Super Bowl. Wait.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry.....the thought of the redskins playing in the Super Bowl makes me laugh. Hard.

I was going to bake today. I have this spectacular recipe for chocolate cupcakes with a peanut butter cup in the bottom. Chocolate and peanut butter? God truly intended for them to be together. I will bake them probably Tuesday night. If I am feeling better.

Instead of baking I got crafty. I can't show you what I made yet, but I will sometime soon. How's that for a tease?

miss raven is having a good day, too. Aside from the fact that she has me all to herself today, she also got a new boney. With triple meat in the middle. Right now she is taking a break from chewing on it. I think her jaws may be tired. She also got new "treats". She is getting, ummmm, more mature and I am concerned about her joints. I decided to go with a treat that has glucosamine and other good stuff in it. She gets two small ones every day. They are peanut butter flavor and she seems to like them. As long as they help keep her happy, then I am happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment