Monday, December 14, 2009

Not me Monday...and then some...

Ok..it's been a while since my last post and since I have been scolded, errr, gently reminded that I need to blog again....here I am. I know you've missed me. All four of you. :)

So, to start off, let's have some Not Me's:

I did not semi-yell at the TV on Saturday night when the Heisman trophy winner was announced and it was NOT (really not) Colt McCoy. Really? Seriously? Again?!?!?!? I did not root for the washington redskins to beat the oakland raiders. I hate the redskins and would never, ever cheer for them. I don't feel the least bit sorry that they suck this year.

I did not bake five hundred million different types of cookies this weekend. Included in that total is 300 million butter cookies and yes, Matthew, I did not burn some of them. You know, for old times sake. ;)

I do not feel the need to bake five hundred million more cookies, including four hundred million semi-burnt butter cookies.

I am not completely unfazed by the fact that I have gained TEN FREAKING POUNDS since Thanksgiving. I mean, I totally eat healthy all the time, so why would I need to worry about that?

I am not to the point where I am ready to count down the MINUTES until Christmas break. I love my job and never, ever want to be not at work. Ever.

This time of the year is so busy, for everyone, not just me. My high school students are finishing mid-terms tomorrow and then they have MEGA rehersals for the Christmas program. The middle school students had a regular schedule but are going crazy as can be because of the upcoming break.

The weather is so unpredicatable right now. It was cold this morning but almost like spring this afternoon. By Friday the high, the HIGH, is supposed to be in the 30's. The HIGH. Oddly enough, though, my dad has had more snow in Texas than we have had here. Global warming being what it is an all. ;)

miss raven is doing well. Currently she is, ahem, snoring next to me. She has a full tummy and an empty bladder. What more can a girl ask for? She spent part of this evening under my sweatshirt. I think I should get a snugglie for her. Other women wear their babies...I could wear my dog. :) Seriously....

No comments:

Post a Comment