Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Soooooo. What am I thankful for? Let's see....

Tomorrow is Friday! Whoo-hoo!!!!!!! :) I double {heart} Friday! Not only is tomorrow Friday but it is payday Friday and I get to have lunch with one of my most favorite people. I am thankful for that.

I am thankful for another semi-peaceful week at work. I say semi-peaceful only because there is ALWAYS drama at work. Three kids in the last three days have been suspended. One for dropping the f-bomb. I am not thankful for that.

I was really, really hoping for a snow day tomorrow but doesn't look like that is going to happen. I am also not thankful for that.

Wait. This is supposed to be what I AM thankful for. Sorry.

Dark chocolate. Love that! Coffee. Yum! Chocolate covered raisins. Om nom nom nom! I'm also thankful for a warm bed and indoor plumbing. Hot showers and microwaves. My roommate who made dinner tonight--BBQ chicken. Target, Game Stop, and Hobby Lobby. My brother, who is one of a very small handful of people who can make me really laugh without even trying. My BFF who understands me like no one else does.

Oh--and miss raven, who loves me unconditionally:

Tomorrow is Open-Mic Friday for those of you who care to participate. Ask me anything and I will answer it. Only two rules: You must post your question in my comments and you can't ask my middle name. Well, you can ask but I won't tell. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment