Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SNOW-ver kill

hehehehe.

I wish I could take credit for these witticisms. The fact is, I am just not that clever. "Snowpocalypse", "Snowmageddon", "Snow-ver kill" are just plain funny to me. I mean, I have been trapped inside all week, for all intents and purposes. Things like that start to get to a person. Who wouldn't think those were funny? Oh, who am I kidding?!? I would have thought those were funny whether or not I had cabin fever.

So, we are closed for the rest of the week. That means I don't have to wake up early until NEXT TUESDAY!!!! (please refrain from mentioning that they are calling for yet MORE snow on Monday. If I don't think it, it won't come, right??) I am running out of projects to occupy my time. Ok. That's not entirely true. There is much I could be doing, I just don't want to. Instead I am crocheting, baking, taking pictures, taking naps, and shoveling. Can't forget the shoveling.

This is what I made today:


I can not take credit for any original-ness here. They are a recipe from Amanda at i am baker. I think mine turned out well, though. The chocolate cakesters are double stuff, hence the height difference. They are SUPER easy and were actually a lot of fun. My fingers ended up a little stained from the red food coloring I used, but, heck, it is Valentine's Day, right? Not that I am celebrating or anything.

This is what it looks like outside right now:
well, not right now. Right now it is dark because it is night. That picture was taken this afernoon about three-ish.

I broke down and threw birdseed on the porch today. I can't stand it for the little birdies any more. I feel so bad for them!
Back to working on the BFF's birthday present!! :)

3 comments:

  1. C-U-T-E baking priject!!!!! You make your BFF proud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!! I love your design and creativity!! You are so talented!!

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!! If that is a comment from THE Amanda at i am baker...thank you so much! I love your blog! :)

    melicity

    ReplyDelete