Thursday, March 25, 2010

I apologize....

for my absence oh you 9 that follow me. I just haven't felt it when it comes to blogging this week.

Remember my last post? You know, the one where I whined alot about the blowup between me and my supervisor? Weeeeellllllll....we had the meeting on Monday afternoon with the mediator. How can I sum that meeting up.....hmmmmmm......would the word "sucky" suffice? It is the nicest word I can think of right now. I ended up coming home crying and having to use "for real" make up to cover up all the blotches on my face. That irritated me. I hate crying and I am a freaking crying machine when I am upset.

You know what set me off the worst? I was almost written up for "continued insubordination/disrespect". Now, I would like to think that my faithful followers are intelligent beings. You know as well as I know that if something "continues" it should have been dealt with earlier in the year, right? March 22 was THE FIRST DAY I HEARD ABOUT THIS. Really? Are you freaking kidding me? Thankfully, the mediator kind of talked him out of writing me up and it is a good thing because I am telling you, as sure as I love summer, the Cowboys, and miss raven, I would NOT have signed that paper. I don't know what would have happened after that, but I wasn't going to sign it.

You know what made me almost want to laugh out loud? When he accused me of siding with the previous administrator against him. Ok. I know you must be thinking what I was thinking, right? As far as I know he has not lost his mind, has not been hit in the head, and is not an evil clone of himself. I literally did a double take when he said that. After everything that we went through with that guy and now he is accusing me of siding with him? I should have looked around to see if I was on Candid Camera.

The rest of the week hasn't been great, either. I had to go back to school on Monday night because we had a Parent/Teacher meeting. That wasn't bad, but it was long. Tuesday was eh and Wednesday I had a meeting with two parents who can't figure out why their child won't do what he is supposed to do. I feel that I should pencil them in for this time next year because it seems like it is about this time every year I have to have to same conversation with them.

Today wasn't too bad, although one of my teachers is going through some nonsense because of two other teachers in the school. The most ridiculous part of it, though, is that one of the two other teachers is being unbelievably childish and immature and refuses to meet with her to work things out. She is actually acting worse that the young children that she teaches. I don't get people sometimes.

Tomorrow I am going on a field trip. I wasn't planning on going on this field trip but the person in charge needs another chaperone. Guess what? It will get me out of a meeting with my supervisor (hehehehe) and I like the group of kids that is going so it will be a nice trip. Tomorrow is Friday and I am looking forward to this weekend and then SPRING BREAK!!!! Whoo-hoo!!! :)

Have a Happy Friday and I promise to not stay away so long. Oh, miss raven wishes you a happy friday, too. She's nice like that. ;)

1 comment:

  1. UNBELIEVABLE!! Quite UNBELIEVABLE!! Well, you hang in there!! I know the person that you are, and you are so NOT the person that your supervisor has been talking about!

    Good talking with you today!

    ReplyDelete