Sunday, March 14, 2010

(insert huge sigh here)

I dropped my BFF off at the airport this morning, came home, and can't shake the sadness that now overwhelms me. It will pass, I know, but for right now, I am just sad.

The weather is still depressing and not at all what I want to see outside my window. It is rainy, dreary, and sad. It is a total Eeyore day. I've done some laundry, done some school work, and eaten more than I care to admit. My serious, back-on-track diet starts tomorrow and I guess I kind of feel like this is my "last meal" so to speak. The only problem is, it has been one all day long meal. I'm not really even hungry but I am inhaling everything.

I have to go back to work tomorrow and right now I am dreading it. (I think that is another huge reason that I am eating. I am a total stress eater.) I am tired of children who do nothing but misbehave, parents who stick up for them, and teachers who don't do what I ask.

I need spring. I need warm weather. I need motivation to get back on track with my weight loss. I need the rain to stop. I need the sun to come out. I need to not feel so lonely. I need to quit whining, I know. I promise I will try for tomorrow.

Until then...(insert huge sigh here).

No comments:

Post a Comment