Friday, April 30, 2010

Dear Friday....

Do you know how much I love you? Do you, really? I love you so much! I long for you. All week long I can't wait for youto arrive. Thursday is such a tease and Monday is such a downer, but you, Friday, you are simply wonderful and I adore you.

Love,
me

That's what I would say to Friday. You know, if it were something tangible that could appreciate my deep love and affection.

Today was a nice Friday in spite of the fact that I had to stay at work two hours longer than I normally do. Fortunately, it is the last time this school year that I will have to stay THAT much longer. The weather was beautiful today and, after work, I went out for dinner with a friend of mine from work. Good food, good conversation....doesn't get any better than that. (Although, I ate way too much...as usual.)

I am so thankful it is the weekend. I am still waiting for an answer to my really big decision, although I got a very encouraging e-mail from another friend of mine (thanks!! :) ), but I am determined to enjoy the weekend and not let worrying about the situation ruin the nice weather and my (hopefully ) restful weekend.

Enjoy yours, too! :)

2 comments:

  1. Though my Friday was more like a crazy Monday, I was sooo happy to see it come! :)
    Do get some R&R this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekends are awesome.
    Except when you are sick.
    Especialy when your husband is sick, too.
    And, most assuredly, when you have 4 sick children to tend to, yet all you want to do is go to bed.

    Other than those kind of weekends . . . weekends are da bomb. :)

    ReplyDelete