Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's my bloggy and I'll post if I want to....

It's my one year blog anniversary!!!!  One year in the blogging world.  A whole year and 11 9 followers.  But we won't talk about that right now.
I must say,  this whole blogging thing has been quite interesting.  I love being able to "write" out my thoughts, even when they are random and/or disorganized.  It is really cathartic, for me anyway.

Oh!  Did you notice??  I FINALLY found the "strikethrough" button!!!  Yes!  I feel like I have taken a huge step into the blog world! ;)

Anyway--in honor of my one year blogaversary and in (hopeful) honor of the good news I will (hopefully) get later on this week or the beginning of next week, I am venturing in to the wide world of the giveaway!!!!

One lucky reader will get to choose either a handmade shawl, much like this one:

OR
a handmade hat/scarf set either for themselves or a family member.  Either will be in your choice of colors. :)

All you have to do is leave a comment on my comments page.  One comment is all it takes to be entered.  Seeing as how generally only 4 of you comment, you have a pretty good chance at winning!  I will chose a winner (randomly) on Thursday.  If it seems like I am using this contest as a shameless way to collect comments, well, you're right.  I confess. :)

Hmmmmmmm.....maybe I'll have some chocolate to celebrate this momentous occasion........

;)

2 comments:

  1. How bout givin' away some of that chocolate yer eatin'?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new look!!! HAPPYONEYEARBLOGAVERSARY!!!!!!!!! whhoooohooooo!!!!!!!!


    by the way that "strikethrough" button is really cool!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete