Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm so excited.....

And I just can't hide it....well....I do have to hide it, but only for a little while longer.  I am pretty sure I will have really exciting news to share with you sometime next week! :)  Please keep praying!

Work seems to be going well for right now.  CRAZY BUSY!!!  It is the end of the year and there are picnics and field trips and graduations and final exams and all kinds of things going on.  It makes for a super crazy, super busy time, but in just a few short weeks another school year will be over.  It is sometimes so hard for me to believe that this year is almost over given the craziness of the beginning of it.

Short post tonight.  I can't wait to be able to tell you my news! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am SUPER EXCITED for my BFF!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness! what is it? :)

    ReplyDelete