Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where are you, Friday??

Is it just me, or does this seem like the longest week ever?!?  It so feels like it should be Friday by now.  I don't think it is fair that tomorrow is only Thursday.  Sigh.

I brought yet another truckload of stuff to the new place tonight.  I am super proud of me, though, because I currently have NINE bags of trash (Not the weenie bags, either.  The great big outside bags.) to get rid of on Friday.  I was ruthless today.  In threw away stuff that I haven't used in years but couldn't bring myself to get rid of for the longest time.  Today was the day, though.  There is no turning back, they are GONE.

I put stuff in the shed, put away the rest of the shoes (and gotrid of several pairs, too--BFF, you should be proud!), and took a wee little nap.  The nice neighbor from next door helped me carry things to the shed.  Sometimes, playing the helpless female type works. ;)

Tomorrow should be my last trip to the old place.  I have a few more things to get and I need to clean.  I am hoping (praying fervently) that I get my security deposit back soon.  I need a lawnmower.  Seriously.  Or miss raven is going to be playing jungle doggie.  Sigh.

I think it's time for bed.

Goodnight! :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that you parted with shoes! ;P
    Great for you!!!!
    I know I am a BRAT! :)

    ReplyDelete