Thursday, June 17, 2010

Just a couple of things...

1.  My next door neighbor is OBSESSED with his yard.  Seriously.  And it must really, really irritate him that my yard is more of a jungle than a yard.  I would like to let him know that, if it bothers him that much he could be a real sweetie and just take care of it for me.  lol!

2.  Remember my birdie placemats?
(Stay with me.  This will make sense.)

Check out the new button over there ~~~~~~~~~~~>
Feel free to click on said button and visit that blog.  Funny?  check.  Entertaining?  check.  Enjoyable?  check.  Try it, you'll be glad you did.  By the way, that is where I won the birdie placemats.  Told you I would tie it all together.

3.  I ran some errands today.  As always, I try to please miss raven's finicky tastes.  Currently she has decides that her food can neither have any kind of fowl or any kind of chunks.  Anything beef or pork and in the pate form seems to be what is working for her at this time.  I do my best to oblige.  I had to go to Target to get food for her majesty as well as a few other items.

You may be wondering why I chose to blog about my (boring) errands.  I will tell you why.  I don't want you to wonder forever.  There are two reasons:

     a.  I tried on two bathing suits today both in the size I thought I had worked my way back up to.  To my surprise, they were too big.  WOW!  and yea me.

     b.  As I was leaving the shopping center I stopped to fill up the truck at the new Safeway gas station.  The price listed was $2.47 with members getting three cents off.  That should have made the gas $2.44.  They were running a grand opening promotion, though, and I only paid (are you ready for this???)............................$2.37!!!!!!  WOW! and yea me again!

4.  Ta-Da:

5.  miss raven is snoring in my ear right this very second.

6.  :)

7.  the end.

p.s.  ok, it was more than a couple.  sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment