Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ten (random) Things Tuesday!

Because I like to be random, that's why. :)

1.  Dunkin Donuts blueberry iced coffee.  Y.U.M.

2.  This is for you, BFF:
3.  Behold, the spare room:

(please ignore the piles of stuff on the desk.  thank you.)

4.  Yes?
or

5.  No?
You be the judge. :)

6.  Since this is ostensibly also a crochet blog (bwahahaha--who are we kidding?  I blog what I want.), here are a few pictures of my most recent finished object:
This is one of standard favorite things to make.  It is so easy and really works up quickly.

7.  I LOVE my new chair!

8.  Behold!  My bathroom:
I so love the shower curtain.  Thank you, Ikea!! :)

9.  I have ants.  I hate bugs in the house.  Any suggestions on how to get rid of the little nasties without harming the little diva?

10.  I love summer! :)

The end!

3 comments:

  1. The little dress is adorable n I love the colors! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that dress is aweseome! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for the picture just for me!!! Sooo wish that I could have been there!
    L-O-V-E the chair and your bathroom!!!!!
    Super cute dress too!!!

    ReplyDelete