Just a few updates. I will even "bullet" them for you so they aren't the marathon paragraphs that I have been writing lately.
The vet called today. This is what she told me:
- The fecal test came back negative. Negative is good. No parasites, no blood.
- The blood work was mostly good. Her kidney function is good and her blood cell count is good.
- She is slightly concerned about one of her liver levels. It seems that this particular level is slightly elevated and that could be from two things. One, her irritated large intestine/colon and two, her plaque-y teeth. I was again strongly urged to bring her in sometime during the next two weeks to have her teeth cleaned. If I had the five hundred dollars, I would, dear vet. I also would if you took payments. Expecting me to pay it all at once, though, puts a huge roadblock in the way of clean teeth for miss raven.
- She would like me to bring her back in a month to have her blood work redone to check her liver levels again. Can you say cha-ching?
- No accidents when I got home. YEA!!!!!!!!! Believe me when I say that I heaped the praise on her about that.
- Very lively when I got home. Wanted to snuggle and play and kiss me lots.
- Gave me a hour or so of semi-worry because she didn't want to eat her chickie rice right away. After about an hour though, she came back into the living room and started eating it. Once she finished she took her (peanut butter) pill and ate some cheerios as after dinner treats.
- Just spent some time outside reminding the rest of the neighborhood that she is, in fact, Queen of the Universe and they are merely her subjects and exist only to do her bidding and give her something to bark about. You know, kind of like me.
- Fell in love. What? Oh, yeah. All of the sudden she ran around the side of the house. Of course, I went after her because I don't want her to be where I can't see her. As I came around the corner, to my utter astonishment, miss raven was at the fence making nice with a rather large shepherd/husky mix. Yes, you read that correctly. Not only was she NOT giving him what-for, I swear to you she was making eyes at that dog. Little hussy! Move over Buddy, girlie's found a new man!!! ;)
- Is now sleeping at my feet with her head on my foot and her back legs crossed. Spoiled little thing.
Did you notice that I have a new follower?!?! Welcome, T! Nice to have you here!! :)
Have an absolutely wonderfully fantastically awesome Friday! You deserve it!