Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Does anyone else....

hear that eerie Twilight Zone music, or is it just me?

It's just me, isn't it?

Sigh.

Well, I did say yesterday that, if I blogged today then the meeting that I was feeling apprehensive about would have gone well.  Hmmmmmm.....it wasn't awful but it wasn't wonderful either.  This is going to be an interesting year.  Or, at the very least, an interesting 90 days.  We shall see.

There's that music again.

You know what would be nice?  If, at some point, some of the parents that actually really like me at school would write letters to the leadership stating what a good job I do.  Why is it always only the parents who are mad at me that complain?  That makes it look so one-sided and I know, know, know that there are parents out there that really do think I am doing well.  I wish that they would say that (writing it is better because then there is proof) more often.  :(

I know I haven't done anything wrong and I am not going to stress out about it but I was so hoping for a year when I didn't have to constantly watch my back.

On the bright side--I finally got the rest of my security deposit back.  Whoo-hoo!!!!!  I am finally and completely done with that fiasco!  To be fair, the landlord that paid me today isn't the landlord who lied to me and led me to believe things that weren't true (Yes, I had two landlords.  They both owned the place.).  The one that paid me today is sweet and apparently was lied to also about things concerning my roommate and I.  No surprise there.  I am so thankful that it is all over with, though, and I never have to deal with it again.  Yea!!!!!!!!!!

Did I tell you that I ate here:
on my recent vacation?  Yep, it is the same one that was in the movie.  It was pretty cool and, of course, they have gone with the whole "ourplacewasinamoviesowearegoingtoplaythataslongaswecan" theme.  There are all kinds of things you can buy that are "movie" related.  I'm too cheap frugal for that.  I bought a small diet soda so that I could have the plastic cup and I saved the top of the pizza box.  If I get the ambition I may frame it.  We'll see.  At least I have the pictures, right?

I'm still trying to figure out how to upload the whale-watching video.  I thought I had it figured out, but alas, I did not.  I will keep trying for you, though, because I know that is the only reason you keep coming back to my ohsoentertaining blog.

:)

Goodnight from the Twilight Zone.....

1 comment:

  1. You know what happened in that meeting was why I couldn't sleep last night, right? This is going to be a long sleepless school year :(

    I am so envious of your whale watching trip! I so want to do that some day! You have been to more famous places in NE than I have and I grew up there!

    ReplyDelete