Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Today....

...you are not going to get the post that I want to post.  If I do that I will most assuredly say something that ought not to be out on the Internet and would definitely hurt someone's feelings.  Suffice it to say that I  made a decision that I regret but can't change.

Sigh.

Just so you know, the Biggest Loser is on right now yet I am blogging.  I was reprimanded by the little brother yesterday for going so long between posts, so here I am.

Sigh.

I feel like I should be on the Biggest Loser right now.  The Wii made snarky, rude comments to me when I (finally) got on it last week.  Okay, maybe not, but it felt like it.

Sigh.

Anyway.  I did have an A-mazing weekend.  I got to do something that I have wanted to do for a long time!  Want to know what I did?  Well then, look at this:

Yes!  I went to a NASCAR race!  Does that surprise you?  I like football, NASCAR, AND shopping!  Why am I not married?!?! 

Here's some more pics:

Hmmmm.....I hope this is the right video....



It was an incredible experience and one I hope I get the chance to repeat sometime. My driver (Tony Stewart) didn't win but I still had fun.  Next on my list of things I would love to do is go to an NFL game, preferably a Cowboys game and one that they win.  Not that I am greedy like that or anything. ;)

Are you happy now, little brother? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey looks like you had an AWSOME time!!! :) Yes dear BFF, I would have gone with you had I been able :(, even though I totally don't understand why people like watching cars drive around in ovals (just for you BFF's bro). The company would have been GREAT though! :) MISS you something terrible!!!!! Can't wait for the Southwest merg with Air tran so we can get cheep flights!!!!! :)
    Oh one more thing...email me yuou home address... I read your blog with the card I sent you. Yes that is why I sent it to the school, I don't have your home address, it's in a box somewhere..... as well as most of my stuff. ;P Hope to hear from you soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete