Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Interesting...

you think you know people but then....well, their true colors show through.

Now, to be honest, I know this already, but I guess I still have a more positive outlook about people and really want to believe that they are who they say they are.

WRONG.

Anywho.

Tonight went kind of how I expected it.  The main concern was what I pretty much knew it would be and what I have been telling the powers that be for the last year or so.  I am still concerned that I am going to end up being the scapegoat for all of this, especially after some things I overheard today from someone who has told me in the past that they have my back.  Uh-huh.  Right.

note to self:  LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE

We'll see what happens.  I am hoping for the best, truly, but, honestly...I am planning for the worst.  I am scared about what may happen in the next few weeks but I am trying hard to not let it consume me.  I truly believe that God has not foresaken me, that I am on the side of truth, and that, although it might not happen the way I would like it to or when I would like it to, the truth WILL come out and those that are working against the truth WILL be exposed.

I have to believe that.

I have to.

1 comment:

  1. My dear BFF God is in control as we know. Dwell on that! :) I'll be praying for you as always! :)

    ReplyDelete