Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ten Things Tuesday...

Ten Things I hate:

1.  Brussel Sprouts...blech!

2.  Being sick...as I was this weekend with my first (and hopefully only) ever case of food poisoning.

3.  Winter...must I explain this?

4.  People who constantly complain about how busy they are but you never actually see them working.

5.  Not being able to talk to my mom.

6.  Parents who think their children are perfect. 

Ok.  So I can only think of 6.  That's good, right?

And just so you don't think I am big complainer:

Ten Things I Love (in no particular order, except number one):

1.  miss raven...duh!

2.  Coffee.

3.  Summer.

4.  Chocolate.

5.  My BFF and her family...whom I miss horribly!!!

6.  My family...duh, again!

7.   My house.

8.  Indoor plumbing and a working heater.

9.  Snuggling with miss raven.  ;)

10.  A day off in the middle of the week. :)

The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment