Monday, December 6, 2010

Can you believe...

that it is almost Christmas?  Yeah, me either.

I am thrilled, though, because not only is Christmas vacation a less than TWO weeks away, I decided to take this Friday off!  Whoo-hoo for the personal day! :)

I don't know what your weather is like but it is crazy cold here.  I understand that it could be much worse.  I could live in Alaska.  I don't, though, and I hate being cold.  I don't think that I have mentioned that before.

Ahem.

Things are crazy at work but that is normal for this time of the year.  The kids are frantic for the break and they don't seem to understand that we are, too.  Maybe even more so.

Is your Christmas shopping done?  Mine isn't.  And it probably won't be until December 23ish or so.  I'm such a slacker.

Speaking of slacking...I think I am going to go play games on Facebook.

toodle-do! :)

1 comment:

  1. Whoooooo for the personal day for the baker!!!!! Wish that I could sample some of the home baked goodness that you will be wipping up!

    ReplyDelete