Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Winter ramblings...

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to this post.  Just little tidbits of this and that.
  • School got out early today (1:00) because of the snow.....that isn't.  On the bright side...I got to go to the gym early.
  • Yes, I am still going to the gym.  I prefer to say "I have a date with Jim."  Somehow, it sounds more attractive.
  • The elliptical machine and I are getting to be very good friends.  Today I spent 45 minutes with it and did 3 and 3/4 miles.  I am a beast.
  • Currently, miss raven is under my hoodie in a little ball.  She is snoring softly and keeping me warm.  I love her.
  • My nephew turned six yesterday.  SIX.  Where has the time gone?
  • I was hoping for a snow day tomorrow.  The chances aren't looking good.
  • I still have my Christmas tree up.  Don't judge, it isn't nice.  It will come down this weekend.
  • I hate winter.  (I thought I would throw that in there, you know, in case you forgot.)
  • After all my hard work last week (exercising, eating right), I only lost a pound.  Yes, yes, I know I should be glad that I didn't gain a pound but nonetheless....I was a wee bit bummed.
  • Thankfully, I have yet to inhale all the chocolate in the house.  I put the scale in front of the cabinet where the chocolate is.  I'm smart like that.
  • I haven't done the dishes for two days.  I should probably do them tonight.
  • I have made my bed every day.
  • You probably don't care at all about the last two and I don't blame you.
  • The Biggest Loser is on tonight.  I am happy.  I am not, however, happy about the two new trainers.  Why mess with a good thing?  I'm all about Bob and Jillian.
  • I have nothing else to say.
  • Good night.
  • :)

No comments:

Post a Comment