- School got out early today (1:00) because of the snow.....that isn't. On the bright side...I got to go to the gym early.
- Yes, I am still going to the gym. I prefer to say "I have a date with Jim." Somehow, it sounds more attractive.
- The elliptical machine and I are getting to be very good friends. Today I spent 45 minutes with it and did 3 and 3/4 miles. I am a beast.
- Currently, miss raven is under my hoodie in a little ball. She is snoring softly and keeping me warm. I love her.
- My nephew turned six yesterday. SIX. Where has the time gone?
- I was hoping for a snow day tomorrow. The chances aren't looking good.
- I still have my Christmas tree up. Don't judge, it isn't nice. It will come down this weekend.
- I hate winter. (I thought I would throw that in there, you know, in case you forgot.)
- After all my hard work last week (exercising, eating right), I only lost a pound. Yes, yes, I know I should be glad that I didn't gain a pound but nonetheless....I was a wee bit bummed.
- Thankfully, I have yet to inhale all the chocolate in the house. I put the scale in front of the cabinet where the chocolate is. I'm smart like that.
- I haven't done the dishes for two days. I should probably do them tonight.
- I have made my bed every day.
- You probably don't care at all about the last two and I don't blame you.
- The Biggest Loser is on tonight. I am happy. I am not, however, happy about the two new trainers. Why mess with a good thing? I'm all about Bob and Jillian.
- I have nothing else to say.
- Good night.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to this post. Just little tidbits of this and that.