Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BONUS DAY OFF!!!!!!...

I am happy to report that I have just had one of the best weekends that I have had in a long time.  I know how you care so I wanted you to be the first to know.  ;)

I didn't do anything special but I wasn't stressed out so that made it nice.  Last Thursday and Friday the weather was beautiful and that added to the "wonderfulness".  I didn't have to go anywhere, I didn't have to see anyone...I just relaxed.  And, although the weather turned quite nasty, it still didn't ruin my happiness.  Quite the opposite.....

...the bad weather added to my happiness because TODAY IS A SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I am happy about that or anything.....  ;)

Actually, there are a few "downs" to a snow day today:

  1.  This is one more day that I still don't have my paycheck.  From LAST week.
  2.  I baked (and kind of decorated) cupcakes for a baby shower that was supposed to take place after school today.  Hopefully it will happen tomorrow, otherwise a class of students is going to enjoy said cupcakes.  They are chocolate cupcakes with an Oreo baked inside.  Vanilla frosting w/pink "decorating"  I am NOT the cake fancy person that my BFF is.  Next to her I am, um, really bad. :(

Yep.  That would be all the "downs".  The "Ups"?:

  1.  Sleeping until 8:15.
  2.  Sitting on my couch, next to my dog, under my heated throw, with my coffee, at 9:31.
  3.  See number two and think about anytime today.
  4.  Very short week this week.  Only three days of school left!

The "Ups" far outweigh the "Downs" in my opinion.  :)

Now, time for another cup of coffee.

1 comment:

  1. Well that answered the snow day question for me! LOL! GREAT for you!!!!! E-N-J-O-Y it!!! God knows you need a break for all the stress that you have been under! Wish I were there to enjoy a cup of coffee with ya! Miss you dear BFF!
    And as I remember you have done a wonderful job every time you have helped me with decorating my cakes! ;)

    ReplyDelete