Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A promise is a promise...

so without further ado I present to you...

A MUCH LIGHTER POST!

aka

Ten Things Tuesday!!!

Today we have Ten Random Things Around My House!

 Rachel, the Wandering Jew

 Flubber magnet on my fridge

 The only way Eeyore ever smiles!

 miss raven's living room toys

 delicious, yummy yarn that I can't wait to use

 one of my birthday cards :)

 my Cowboys scoreboard clock--LOVE it!

 what?  doesn't everyone have an action hero of their favorite author??

 pink flamingo in the bathroom.  yes, it really is that dusty.  sigh.
this was made by a student for me :)

(ok.  I could not for the life of me figure out how to get the same size font under the last picture that was under the other nine.  Sorry about that!)

So there you go.  Your "light" post for the day! :)


3 comments:

  1. Cool!

    BTW you won my coupon give away...I need an address to mail them to you. lori at ilovecornerstone dot com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nascar thing was too funny!

    ReplyDelete