Sunday, April 10, 2011

this is for my brother...

who has been complaining mightly because it has been a (very) long time.

I have zero excuse for not blogging except that I just haven't had anything to say lately.  Well....that isn't exactly true.  I have a lot I *could* say but since it would sound something like this:  "blah, blah, blah.  whine, whine, whine.  complain, complain, complain.  moan, moan, moan.  blah, blah, blah.", I chose to spare you. 

You're welcome.

Spring break is right around the corner and I can't wait.  I don't have huge plans but I do plan to go to the beach one of the days that I am off.  And, may I just say this one little thing....if the weather is nasty or if I am sick I swear by all that is good, right, and holy in this world, you will hear me scream no matter where on this planet you live.  I promise.

I am watching a show on the Food Network.  It is all about donuts.  Three guess as to what I am craving right about now.

miss raven is doing well for those of you that care.  She has enjoyed this weekend because, except for a trip to fibre space, I have been home.  The weather outside was nicer today so she got to spend some time outside, also, and she liked that.  I am hoping to take the little diva for a walk tomorrow. 

It is supposed to be about a hundred million degrees outside tomorrow.  Me likey.

No, really, this donut show is making me salivate.

Ahhhhh....the beach.  Yes.  I have not a beach body at this point.  Well, unless you count doubling as a beached whale.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!  Does anyone besides me see the irony in the commerical that just came on?  JENNY CRAIG?!?!?!  lololololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!

Suffice it to say, I will not be wearing a bathing suit as I do believe there are laws against public disgustingness.  Sigh.

Any suggestions on healthy, portable, hot-weather proof snacks that I can take with me so as not to be tempted by the oh-so-yummy boardwalk food that I will want to indulge in?  I am thinking that I can resist the pizza, french fries, and other crap like that.  Funnel cakes never tempt me, either.  What about the ice cream, peanuts, and cotton candy, though?  I. AM. DOOMED.  Is it ok to limit myself to one treat?  Say a Rita's Italian Ice?  Especially if I get it sugar-free?  I will take water, also.  I was thinking about cheerios, grapes, an apple, and maybe a couple of pieces of sugar-free salt water taffy.  Seriously, though.  Any suggestions or feedback?

Ok, there little brother.  Are you happy now?

;)

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!! Hook me up w/some salt water taffy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well I will second that as it had been waaaay tooooo long since you blogged! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete