- We are just getting out of our first heat wave of the season. It has been wonderfully HOT here the last three days. I LOVE IT!
- It is raining right now. I tried to convince miss raven that the rain was a good thing and fun to play in. As you may have guessed, she was having none of it.
- The garden, I assume, is enjoying the rain. The cucumbers are growing like mad and why, oh why, didn't anyone tell me what a monster squash is?!? It is taking over EVERYthing! I currently have almost a dozen cherry tomatoes and two green peppers. I am still very excited about it. :)
- School is over and almost all of my teachers have checked out. I still have one that is dragging his heels but he should be done tomorrow.
- I received a very mean-spirited letter from a former co-worker today. I highly respected this person, and still do, for the most part. After fretting about what was said in the letter for most of this afternoon, I have decided that the letter was written out of spite for what happened earlier in the year to a family member, not because of anything that I had done, although there were several false allegations made against me in the letter. I will be speaking with our HR director and getting advice as to my next step. This afternoon I sat down and wrote a response that I knew I would never send so that I could write out all my hurt and frustration at what was said. That helped clear my mind alot.
- I was just hearing a funny noise against the house. Turns out it was hail. Don't worry, the plants are fine. I went out and checked. I'm paranoid like that and all.
- Have I mentioned in the last several posts that I miss my BFF? Well, I do.
- I love summer fruit. Blueberries, watermelon, grapes, strawberries, blackberries, peaches, plums....oh, I how love summer...and it's fruit.
- I also love ice cream, but I am trying not to love it so much as I need to lose serious poundage right now.
- I do not love summer re-runs on TV. Fortunately, Leverage and Hawthorne will be back on soon. Phew!
- I also do not love baseball. Can you say Boooooorrrrrrring?
I love being able to use the word "ergo."