Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Fruits, er, veggies of my labors...

In case you are wondering, this:




is how my garden grows.

I can't wait until I can actually start eating what I have been growing.  I'm really looking forward to it.

Today was my work Friday!  I love that, in the summer, I have Friday off.  Not only do I have Friday off but I also have shorter hours Monday-Thursday.  Yea me!

I love being able to come home in the early afternoon and not have to worry about school or kids or parents or teachers or anything like that.  The reduction in my stress level is always amazing in the summer.  Just another reason to love the season, if you ask me.  :)

I hope your summer is going well so far and that your stress level is low!  Eat a popsicle, read a book, play in the rain.  Do something fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your garden looks WONDERFUL!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!
    Soooo happy that your stress level is down!!!!!
    I will be thinking of you when I am doing tons of fun things in Florida next week! Wish that you could be there wiht the family!!!!! Next time!
    IMISSYOUBFF!!!!!!!!


    ps...did ya get him????

    ReplyDelete