Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A mish-mash of information...

As you know, I am officially on vacation.  So far it has been lovely.

:)

Since I am not in the mood to write a lot, I will give you pictures...










It's hotter than I don't know what here and I love it!  They are calling for TRIPLE digits by the end of the week and while everyone else is whining and complaining I say "Bring it on!"  I love the heat (especially since the AC is still working, thankfully!).  I wish I could bottle these warm days up to use during the cold winter.  :o/

Tomorrow is Yarn Along and, while I am reading a book, I am in a crochet funk right now.  My miters aren't working out like I had hoped (after many, many tries) and I am about to abandon them for something less frustrating.  Come back tomorrow to see if I have had any luck! :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVELOVELOVE your pictures!!!!
    Have a WONDERFUL vaca!!!!! :o)
    Good luck with the crochet!
    I would have thrown it across the rom by now, of this I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. geezzzz the ROOM!!!!! ;oP

    ReplyDelete