Saturday, July 2, 2011

Things I am loving...

at the moment.  and in no particular order.

1.  miss raven.  ok.  she is first for a reason. :)  she woke up this morning with an upset tummy and hasn't eaten much today.  I am working on not fretting too much.  She has a follow-up appointment with the vet on Tuesday.

2.  SUMMER.  I love me some summer!

3.  Rita's.  I have converted my brother and his family now.  I am working toward converting the world.  In my opinion, we wouldn't have all these wars and such if the world would eat more Rita's and drink more Starbucks.  In my humble opinion, of course.

4.  Eastern Market.  Went there this morning.  forgot my camera.  sorry, bff!!!  Bought a bag of red potatoes, a carrot, and onion, and a few pieces of celery (for only four bucks) from a lady who looks old enough to be the mother of God.  Not the Lord.  God.  I'm not kidding.  And she was as sweet as could be to me and as ornery as the devil to some guy who complained that the price was too high for what he was getting.  I won't repeat what she said because I would prefer you to picture her as a saintly little old lady.  ;)

5.  Ikea.  enough said.

6.  my garden!!!!  tons of cherry tomatoes, several more green peppers and some cucumbers that look like they might last!  I am a happy girl!

and that is all!

bye for now. ;)

1 comment:

  1. OMG Melicity!!!!! I just about choked and spewed out my (Starbucks)coffee all OVER my desk at the mother of God comment!!!!! I MISSSSSS YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Easten Market too!!!!! And would have to agree about Ritas. AND of course MS RAVEN!!! Summer and Ikea too! And I am SOOO proud of you and your garden!!!!!

    ReplyDelete