Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Another week, another...

Yarn Along!

I'm still on my kitchen towel/dishcloth kick as seen here:
I have more cotton yarn left and I am still considering an Etsy store as well as a Christmas Bazaar that I know about and could rent a table at.  I really want to find a nice shawl or wrap pattern that I can use some of the really nice yarn that I have for.  I haven't found anything that I really LOVE yet, so the yarn just sits there staring at me.

Yesterday I read this:
It was really good and I am looking forward to seeing the movie when it comes out.  I read the book yesterday.  Yes, the whole book.  Don't hate.  It really was an easy read and it isn't all that long.  I was a little disappointed at the way it ended though, because I expected there to be one more chapter to kind of tie things up the way I like.

If you'd like to see what other people are reading and cocheting/knitting, head over to Ginny's blog.

Tomorrow is my work Friday!  Whoo-hoo!!

4 comments:

  1. You go girl with that crochet store!!!! It will give you just one more reason to go uy some yarn!!!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crochet on with your bad self!

    I have 'The Help' on my to-read list. I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colours in that cotton you are working with. Crochet cloths are the best.

    ReplyDelete