Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dear Vacation,

We had so much fun together this year.  We did this:
and this:
and this:
and this:
We didn't do this:
this year and that made me really sad.

It is so hard to believe that you are leaving already.  It seems like you just got here and now you are gone.  I won't see you again until Christmas and that seems like so far away.  Work is waiting for me and, between you and me, is kind of giving me an evil grin.  Work is like that, you know.

Come back soon, vacation.  Bring the beach with you.

Love,
me

2 comments:

  1. GREAT pictures..till the last one, it's great too, but I just about cried :o( Hopefully SOON we can see each other! Happy that you had a good vaca! Now it's time to get back to the grind stone! ugh! ;oP I REALLY HOPE that this year is AWSOME for you!!!! Goodness knows you deserve one!
    IMISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a nice vacation. Sounds like you really needed it.

    ReplyDelete