When I am not at work and school is not in session I never know what day it is.
Case in point: I was all ready to post a "woe-is-me" I don't have anything to say about Yarn Along today so, sorry everyone who was hoping for a Yarn Along post.
And then it hit me....
It's Tuesday you moron, not Wednesday.
The good thing about that is that my vacation isn't one day closer to ending. The bad thing is, well, I'm a moron who doesn't know what day it is, apparently.
Since my last post I have had four meetings at school. Yes, I am supposed to be on VACATION.
Here is the good:
- Dear BFF, my job is safe. You may quit worrying now.
- No cut to my salary (WHOO-HOO!!!)
- I was told that I am indespensable. No fear, I will not let that go to my head.
- I was also told that many people like me there. That is kind of news to me, but, ok, I'll go with it.
- Because my salary isn't being touched (this year) they are going to work the bejeezus and then some out of me. My class may have close to 40 students. Please pray that it doesn't!
- I still have to go to "Important People" meetings. Have I mentioned my particular loathing for meetings?
I promise to try to have something ready for Yarn Along tomorrow. I haven't posted much because my dad is here visiting me and spending time with him is more important that updating my blog. I know you all understand. :)