Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Guess who's at it again...

Well, if you guessed Speshul Snowflake you are correct.

I'm so mean.

No, really.  I am.

I make my students do (are you ready for this??)...

homework

What on earth am I thinking?!?  How dare I expect them to (gasp!) work in school?!?!

I'm cruel.  I know.

So now we all have to have a lovely sit down meeting next week.  Mommy, Grandmommy (who pays my salary, dontcha know.  BTW--if that is the case, I need a raise because I am not getting paid enough to deal with this.), me, and my principal.  Hehehehe.  My principal who thinks this family is crazy and who is basically going to allow me to tell the (ahem) ladies what the expectations in my classroom are.  When I am finished he is going to tell them that Speshul Snowflake is expected to adhere to said expectations and if they don't like it then they can find another school.

Oh.  It's a brand new day at my school.

A brand.  new.  day.

And I love it.

:)

Tomorrow is art day.

It will not include any of the following:

paint

clay

felt

This makes me happy.

It will, however, include lentils (green and yellow) and various beans, as well as glue and an outline of a pumpkin.

Pictures to follow.

Today, on my way to buy the above mentioned lentils and beans, I stopped at Dunkin Donuts.  I did not get a blueberry iced coffee.  No, no, my dear friends, I did not.  This time I got a little wild and crazy and got a PUMPKIN ICED COFFEE.  Oh yum.  And yum again.

On Friday we went on a field trip.  I should tell you all about it.  I will.

Tomorrow.

I promise.

Good night.

:)

p.s.  It is raining like crazy outside.  Complete with thunder.  Guess where miss raven is??

p.p.s.  I MISS YOU, BFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping for your sake the ladies take Snowflake and hit the road! Wow, homework, imagine that? What is wrong with people anyway? Good luck with the beans! I know several people who are full of them, but I digress. Looking forward to seeing the final project.

    ReplyDelete